Monday, October 4, 2010

Graduate school is AWESOME...

Oh grad school.

I have my first two exams coming up. Worried? A little. Behind? A lot. Studying? Nope, watching Jeopardy, the best show on t.v. Don't worry, I'll study afterwards.

I don't want to sound like I am complaining, because I really do love it here. I couldn't have been luckier in picking a school/area to spend the next eight, or so, years. I just feel like I need to take advantage of this year to hang out with my husband since come May, he may not be around. I am okay with spending more time with him than doing homework (even though he is currently sleeping on the couch...).

Things I'm excited about:
-Seeing my lifegroup members tomorrow (we were so lucky to meet all these wonderful people!)
-MSU vs. UM game on Saturday
-First race with Sterling on Sunday
-Perhaps seeing some CMU Alumni at homecoming :)
-Hopefully seeing my best friend Carolyn sometime in the near future
-Alicia Trudeau and Dan Lewan's wedding (kind of far off... I know)

Things I am not excited about:
-Those exams coming up
-Figuring out where to live next year...
-Research forum this Saturday

That's about it.

Mmmmmmkk, Jeopardy is over. Time to make a smoothie and do some homework!

1 comment:

  1. saw your blog while i was in Texas but couldn't read it, way too small on the blackberry,much better on the computer. I'm excited about you at MSU!

    ReplyDelete