Monday, November 22, 2010

I feel like this semester is flying by. No, wait, this YEAR is flying by! I mean, I feel like we just got married and here we are coming up on 4 months! Holy moly! It's almost December! Ahhhh!

I am so excited for Christmas break though. The amount of crafting I am going to do is ridiculous. I can't do any other craft though, until I finish making scarfs for Alicia's wedding. I'm done with three, I have five more to go. I can finish about one a day if I spend a couple hours working on it, however, seldom do I have a couple of free hours to spend crocheting. If only...

When I was little my mom used to make these GORGEOUS "doily" angels for tree toppers and other decorations. She found the pattern book for me (which is now considered vintage haha) and I can't wait to start making them. Seriously, they are so pretty (pictures to come!)

This is a random post if you haven't figured that out yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment